2023 IEEE Summit On Future Technology
Major Theme - Smart Machines and AI Clouds for Sustainable Smart Cities
Since 2016, IEEE Future Technology Summit has been successfully organized and delivered as a great annual platform and venue to support the future technology discussion and exchanges on smart technologies, big data and artificial intelligence on building future smart cities. The subjects have been focused on smart technology advances and intelligence science and systems in building smart cities. IEEE Future Technology Summit has been set-up as a global exchange platform for industry leaders, researchers, and technology providers to discuss emergent challenges and solutions in smart city topics, including transportation, green building and clean energy, and healthcare services, future networking.
From 2020 to 2022, IEEE International Congress on Intelligent and Service-Oriented Systems Engineering (CISOSE) has organized and delivered IEEE Future Technology Summit to focus on challenges and issues in building sustainable smart cities and living environment using smart IOT technologies, big data, and machine learning solutions.
Today, the strong demands and fast advances on smart machines (Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles, and UAVs), edge cloud computing, and AI cloud services bring new business opportunities and research topics. To address the future technology needs, IEEE Future Technology Summit 2023 will be held in Greece to provide a global future technology exchange platform to support global networks and exchanges among academic researchers, industry leaders, major technology providers and solution players.
The major theme of this summit is smart machines and AI clouds for sustainable smart cities and clean environments. The major subjects and discussion topics will be focus on the followings:
- Section #1 – Smart Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles
- Section #2 – Smart Cities
- Section #3 – Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Section #4 – AI Clouds for future manufacturing
- Section #5 – Clean Energy and Sustainable Communities
- Section #6 – Fintech and NeoBanking
- Section #7 – UAV Technology and Applications
- Section #8 – Future Healthcare Technology
IEEE Future Technology Summit 2023 will be organized and sponsored by IEEE CISOSE2023 and co-located with six IEEE conferences, including IEEE JCC 2023, IEEE SOSE 2023, IEEE BigDataService 2023, IEEE MobileCloud 2023, IEEE DAPPS 2023 and IEEE AI TEST 2023.
The Steering Committee Board Members
Jerry GaoProfessor (Executive Chair)
San Jose State University, USA
University of Bamberg, Germany
National University Of Defense Technology, China
University Of Leeds, UK
Arizona State University, USA
Technische Universität Berlin/Telekom Innovation Laboratories, Germany
Oxford Brookes University, UK
University Of Technology Sydney, AU
New Jersey Of Institute Of Technology, USA
University Of Tokyo, Japan
Dr Kuo-Ming ChaoProfessor
Bournemouth University, UK - IEEE Technical Community on Business Informatics and Systems
2023 Joint IEEE CISOSE2023 Conferences and IEEE Future Technology Summit Sponsorship Package
Joint Conference Dates: 17-21/07, 2023 Conferences
Harokopio University of Athens, July 17-20, 2023, Athens, Greece.
Address: Eleftheriou Venizelou 70, Kallithea 176 76, GREECE
IEEE CISOSE2023 and its Joint Conferences and IEEE Future Technology Summit provide a sponsorship opportunity for businesses and companies at different levels as an excellent way to raise business profile at the event with a combination of business and/or production promotional package in all of joint conferences, workshops, and the future technology summit program. Typical business and/or product marketing and promotion includes:
- online joint conference website visibility in six joint IEEE international conference websites,
- keynote speech in IEEE Future Summit Sessions or IEEE Joint Conference Keynote Sessions,
- panel discussion as a panelist in a panel of IEEE Future Technology Summit Program,
- business/product logos in IEEE CISOSE2023 joint conference program package,
- business logos in six joint IEEE conference proceedings, and
- business/product promotion video clips for post-conference program videos on YouTube.
|Sponsorship Level||Sponsorship Funding||Sponsorship Program Description|
Conference Opportunities And Marketing For Sponsors
The following Conference Opportunities are available to Gold Level Sponsors. These opportunities will provide the highest level of exposure to all Conference attendees.
- Track Session Speaking Slot – An industry/technology related presentation delivered by your company at a scheduled session within the Conference agenda. (RSA Conference approval of speaker and topic required)
- Digital Messaging – Your Company will be offered a 15-second multi-screen digital advertising slot during the week of the Conference (sponsor provides.mov file without audio).
- Complimentary Conference Registrations – Five (5) Complimentary Conference Registrations.
- Conference Signage – Your company logo on signage throughout the Conference.
- Keynote Exposure – A slide with your company logo looped before the keynote presentations.
Company and Challenge Advertising Opportunities
The following advertising opportunities are available to Gold Level Sponsors. These opportunities will provide exposure prior to the event and last throughout the entire week of the IEEE CISOSE six Conference, IEEE Future Technology Summit.
- Conference Program Guide – Highlighted Gold level logo placement in the official IEEE CISOSE 2023 Conference Program with a 75-word company description.
- IEEE CISOSE 2023 Conference Web Sites and IEEE Future Technology Summit Web site – Acknowledgment of your company’s sponsorship on the 203 IEEE CISOSE Congress sponsor page, which is linked to related six conference web sites and IEEE Future Technology Summit web site.
- Press Announcements – Your company name will be included in the IEEE CISOSE 2023 Congress and Joint Conference opening and press release, scheduled on July 22 in IEEE 2023. In addition, the Gold Level Sponsors will be introduced in IEEE CISOSE2023 banquet.